RS232 to USB Converter FTDI – LM060
The LM060 provides a bridge connection with a standard DB9 male serial port connector in one end and a standard Type-A USB plug connector on the other end. The USB powers the converter to run the FTDI IC conversion.
This USB to Serial adapter is ideal for connecting modems LM Bluetooth Serial Adapters to a PC or can be used with devices such as digital cameras, card readers and other serial devices to your computer. It provides serial connections up to 1Mbps of data transfer rate. And since USB does not require any IRQ resource, more devices can be attached without the hassles of device resource conflicts.
RS232 to USB Converter FTDI – LM060 Specifications
- UART interface support for 7 or 8 data bits
- 1 or 2 stop bits and odd / even / mark / space / no parity
- Supported on Windows OS (32 bit and 64 bit) Linux and MAC OS
- Integrated with a new FTDI Chipset – FT232RL
- In-built support for event characters and line break condition
- Fully assisted hardware or X-On / X-Off software handshaking
- FIFO receive and transmit buffers for high data throughput
- RS-232 data signals: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- Operating temperature of -20°C to +80°C