RS232 to USB Adapter
This adapter is used to connect our RS232 adapters to a USB port.
This has an AU9720 chipset that operates as a bridge between one USB port and one standard RS232 Serial port. The two large on-chip buffers have been pre-configured to accommodate the data flow between two different buses.
2. Up to up to 6M bits/sec data rate
3. Automatic handshaking is supported at the serial port.
4. Plug and Play Installation
2. Common for our RS232 adapters
3. Low Cost solutions
4. Easy to use with our plug and play support
|LM060 RS232 to USB Adapter|
|Manufacturer||LM Technologies Ltd|
|Connector||DB9 and USB|
|Datarate||Up to 6Mbps|
|Size||70mm x 36mm x 16mm|
|LM Technologies Accessories|
|LM Technologies Related Products|
Long Range Bluetooth Serial Adapter with in-built Antenna
Long Range Bluetooth Serial Adapter with external SMA Antenna
|LM Technologies Documentation|
|LM Technologies Case Studies|